Selling to CEX

Ol!ver

Prominent Member
Reaction score
Not sure where to put this so it's gone in here. If it needs moving please feel free. :thumbsup:

I'm selling my Wii, and it seems the most return is to be mate by selling to CEX. Are the prices quoted on their site what you are guarenteed to get if you walk into one of their stores with the Wii in your hand? Never used them before and the site's a bit useless.

Cheers :smashin:

Not sure where to put this so it's gone in here. If it needs moving please feel free. :thumbsup:

I'm selling my Wii, and it seems the most return is to be mate by selling to CEX. Are the prices quoted on their site what you are guarenteed to get if you walk into one of their stores with the Wii in your hand? Never used them before and the site's a bit useless.

Cheers :smashin:

I sold them my Nokia 7600 and they did pay the price advertised. Is your console in the condition you'd expect if you were paying 220 quid for it secondhand? Box, all leads and manuals?

You'll need ID:

"Full Membership Requirements
To sign up as a full member you will need to be at least 16 years old (except for our Manchester branch, where you have to be at least 18), and need to present ONE of the following ID:

Current Signed Passport
Valid EU National Identity Card
Current UK photocard Driving Licence (full/provisional)
Current full paper (old style) UK Driving Licence
Disabled Drivers Permit
Police/Armed Forces Warrant Card
Valid DWP Benefit Book or Card
Utility Bill (not more than 6 months old)
Valid debit/credit card
A current bank/credit union/building society/credit card statement (not more than 6 months old)
Valid Council Tax/Rent Book "

I sold them my Nokia 7600 and they did pay the price advertised. Is your console in the condition you'd expect if you were paying 220 quid for it secondhand? Box, all leads and manuals?

Most certainly is yes, more minty than a foxes glacier :D

The thing concerning me is the fact the Sheffield store supposedly has 4+ of them.

I went past the CEX in Leeds a couple of weeks ago and they had a second hand Wii - WITHOUT Wii Sports for £245!!!:eek:

Most certainly is yes, more minty than a foxes glacier :D

The thing concerning me is the fact the Sheffield store supposedly has 4+ of them.

I'd give them a try anyway. Their online stock system is utterly rubbish - I hauled my sorry ass into one of thier stores once expecting to pick up one of over 4 AMD Athlon 2600s and they had none, having not had any for a while.

Went down yesterday, walked in and they gave me £184 for it (they seemed to put wii sports through seperately) so I actually got paid £4 to have a Wii for 3 months. Can't grumble at that ! :thumbsup: :rotfl:

204 pounds newcastle branch :clap: ill buy another when prices come down and there is some good games out :D

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom