Selling Philips 32PW9618

S

s1mmo

Due to the imminent arrival of my new 32LD7200 I am now selling my Philips 32PW9618.
Brought Jan '04 for £1200, still sells for about £850 new

I'm selling for £400.

Wireless speakers and remote are also supplied, but there is no stand included with it. Condition is perfect.

Oh, and Pick-up from Sutton in Surrey. Delivery at extra cost..

Check the reviews at http://www.homecinemachoice.com/cgi-bin/displayreview.php?reviewid=3631

Cheers
S1mmo

I just wish I needed a new tv Simmo. I have the 36PW9618 model and think it's wonderful. Unfortunately we have three other tvs in the house, all working perfectly dammit!

It's an excellent buy for someone, it seems a shame it should end up on ebay. Have you tried mentioning it on Digital Spy Forum? Good luck for a good price!

hi cynthia cheers for the advice..I'll have a look at that before I take the ebay route!!

if anyone knows of place that buy used tv's etc could you let me know.

I'm sure there are many people in the same boat as me ... :suicide:

Hi Simmo,

It occurred to me you may not have seen the "AV Hardware classified Adverts". "Items for Sale/Trade" on these AV Forums. It's to be found under the blue banner "Other AV Subjects". Scan from the top of the page of our forums, past the television forum downwards, and you will see it. I notice someone is selling a widescreen tv on there. Worth trying it.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom