1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

selling my projector cheap!!!!

Discussion in 'Projectors, Screens & Video Processors' started by jasonb, Oct 17, 2002.

1. jasonb

jasonb

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    The missus has promised me a new PJ for xmas on the premise that I sell my existing one Its a Sharp XV320p. It's recently had a new bulb and has no dead pixels. Inputs are S-Video and 2 Composite. Picture quality is not bad and definetely better than any RPTV that I've seen. I'm running it on a 7ft screen, which is probably a bit big for it but still very impressive. Can be demo'd. Make me an offer. Brilliant first PJ. ;)

2. jasonb

jasonb

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    will post a picture as soon as the orange site is working again;)

3. Spacecat

Spacecat

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +610
    Once you get the bug its all over LOL!!:D :D :D

4. jasonb

jasonb

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    hope this works !!!!! Ihad a play with it last night with desperado. It looked pretty good. The definitions not the sharpest in the world but still with a bit of fiddling I managed to get a solid 7ft picture. Someone out there must be interested!!!!

5. jasonb

jasonb

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I can't get the fecking thing to work so 1: Anyone know how I can take this from photo editor or 2: I can e-mail it to you
    :mad:

6. jrwood

jrwood

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I tend to use www.irfanview.com for all image conversions, not sure if that was what you meant though.

7. jasonb

jasonb

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    And it's yours. If you want a big picture to go with your big sound then look no further. I ran it at the w/e with a five foot picture and if I hadn't been promised a new one then I'd keep it, but no sell no new projector the misses has put her foot down. I'ts cheaper than buying a 28" w/s.:cool:

8. damtom1

damtom1

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Jason you have a PM