selling my projector cheap!!!!

J

jasonb

The missus has promised me a new PJ for xmas on the premise that I sell my existing one Its a Sharp XV320p. It's recently had a new bulb and has no dead pixels. Inputs are S-Video and 2 Composite. Picture quality is not bad and definetely better than any RPTV that I've seen. I'm running it on a 7ft screen, which is probably a bit big for it but still very impressive. Can be demo'd. Make me an offer. Brilliant first PJ. ;)

J

jasonb

will post a picture as soon as the orange site is working again;)

J

jasonb

hope this works !!!!! Ihad a play with it last night with desperado. It looked pretty good. The definitions not the sharpest in the world but still with a bit of fiddling I managed to get a solid 7ft picture. Someone out there must be interested!!!!

J

jasonb

I can't get the fecking thing to work so 1: Anyone know how I can take this from photo editor or 2: I can e-mail it to you
:mad:

J

jasonb

And it's yours. If you want a big picture to go with your big sound then look no further. I ran it at the w/e with a five foot picture and if I hadn't been promised a new one then I'd keep it, but no sell no new projector the misses has put her foot down. I'ts cheaper than buying a 28" w/s.:cool:

The latest video from AVForums

Movies Podcast: Star Trek in 4K. Is the new boxset worth it?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom