• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Selling my 2nd machine, how much is it worth?

rwttm001

Established Member
Hi all:smashin:

Not strictly a HTPC question (although it obviously could be), having a bit of a room switch round at the moment due to impending arrival of 2nd baby (no more :boring: for me!) which means my study is turning into a bedroom so no place for my shuttle to live:thumbsdow

So, I'm going to advertise it in the classifieds but I'm not too sure what it's worth as it's probably 4 years old.

Specs are:
Shuttle SN85G4V3 Shuttle XPC SN85G4V3: Read product information and write a Shuttle XPC SN85G4V3 review
AMD Athlon 64 3000+ 2.01Ghz
Seagate Barracuda 80gb HDD (ST380817AS)
1gb RAM
Shuttle Optical drive (DVD-RW)
XP Home Premium (with original MS hologrammed media)
Nvidia Geforce 6600GT (128mb DDR3)
MS Wireless desktop
Acer 19" TFT monitor (AL1715)

Think that's it, all opinions welcome! Mods, is this isn't acceptable please move as appropriate.:thumbsup:

Last edited:

Iccz

Distinguished Member
Not strictly a HTPC question (although it obviously could be)

Think that's it, all opinions welcome! Mods, is this isn't acceptable please move as appropriate.:thumbsup:

Since it's not strictly a HTPC question I'll put it in the Computer Systems board, users views on pricing should not really be influenced by the use the machine will be put to and a lot of pricing threads turn up here so hopefully you'll get a useful response :thumbsup:

Simon D

Established Member
I would say about £100 maybe a little more the price would depend on condition, may get more for parts.

Shuttle SN85G4V3 with AMD Athlon 64 3000+ £35
Seagate Barracuda 80gb HDD (ST380817AS) £10
1gb RAM £10
Shuttle Optical drive (DVD-RW) £10
XP Home Premium (with original MS hologrammed media) if full retail £25
Nvidia Geforce 6600GT (128mb DDR3) £10
MS Wireless desktop £5
Acer 19" TFT monitor (AL1715) £20

If XP Home is OEM you will need to sell with the MB/CPU, maybe get £10 more on the shuttle price

Last edited:

The latest video from AVForums

Spielberg, Shyamalan, Aronofsky, Chazelle, Eddie Murphy and Mel Gibson - all the latest movies
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom