• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Selling HTC desire Factory resetting & SD Card resetting

BName

Banned
Hi guys I am selling my HTC desire do i just need to do a Factory reset & SD Card reset to clear all personal data that would be on it ?

Last edited:

BName

Banned
I thought a factory reset deleted apps but they are still on. How can i delete them ?

RoadsterUK

Prominent Member
Yes that right a factory reset should return your phone, back to the "out of the box" condition it was in when you first bought it. Some people recommend doing a factory reset twice to ensure, but usually once should suffice.

My previous phone was a HTC Desire S, and only needed one factory reset.

BName

Banned
I am doing a factory reset but apps are still on my phone but it seems to reset things. Is something wrong ?

RoadsterUK

Prominent Member
I'm not sure, if you live near a mobile phone shop, its best to go in and ask them. I'm sure they would be obliged to help.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 8K TV dead? Philips OLED+907, Pioneer LX505 AVR plus B&W 700 S3 Reviews & Visit + AV/HiFi News
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom