Selling Collectables?

Rasczak

Outstanding Member
Reaction score
I have a large collection of SciFi collectables and comics that i really need to thin out a little - the question is how to go about it? Does anyone have experience in this area? Are there any good internet sites that assist with valuing goods? Are there any good online trading posts (not overly keen on using EBay)? Failing that does anyone know any reliable/reputable SciFi dealers in the South/South East who will give a fair price for goods?

Ebay aren't too bad, especially for sellers. The best thing about Ebay is that they get a big audience, which is important if you're selling minority items.

Yes post in the classifieds here, I'm after a 18" Hellboy myself (oower matron) :D

Thanks for the replies guys - didn't realise that the classifieds were also for non-AV stuff. I might give EBay another try - although things either seem to go for well over/well below what they are worth there - I would prefer just to sell for a fair price.

what u got?
Off the top of my head I can't remember everything - I won't be able to sell anything for the next few months anyway as I'm working in Florida and my collection is in Southampton/London.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom