Selling camera

BobBob21

Prominent Member
Reaction score
Hmmm.... it has been a long time since I was last here but glad that at least some of the auld faces are still here :thumbsup:

Well, been working hard and so decided to buy a 40D the other day and whilst keeping the second body is tempting I just dont have room for it.

So, will shortly have 350D (silver), battery grip, 1 original + 3 generic batteries and the wired remote release/ shutter release for sale.

Would it be better to sell it as a single lot or split it up into 3 sets?

You could list them priced individually, and also priced as a single lot.
The more options you give buyers - the more interest you're likely to get.

as 159 says. you might get slightly more selling seperate but selling as a job lot like I did is much easier and quicker

Just out of interest why sell a 350 to only go to a 40d

Jump to a nik60 yes but the 40d is prerry much on a par with the eos350

Or am i wrong and missing something?

Yes you sooo are.. :confused:!

Even the Nikon D80 is perhaps not quite on Par with the 40D . it was Compared with the 30D which the 40D replaces
The Nikon D60 is a D40x minor upgrade.

It is a fair step up, plus with resell value, cashback, interest free credit etc the cost isnt much.

My only real issue with the 350D has been high ISO noise and the 40D is much better. I did consider going higher but I am too much of a zoom rather than wide angle junky and so the 5D's full frame doesnt appeal and cannot justify the 1 series

He is talking about the Canon 40D, and I suspect you are talking about the Nikon D40. I wish Canon and Nikon would name thier DSLR models more imaginatively to avoid confusion. Canon had a D60 a few years ago and now Nikon has a D60 as well :confused:

Mike

It is a fair step up, plus with resell value, cashback, interest free credit etc the cost isnt much.

My only real issue with the 350D has been high ISO noise and the 40D is much better. I did consider going higher but I am too much of a zoom rather than wide angle junky and so the 5D's full frame doesnt appeal and cannot justify the 1 series
Trust me on this one , You will definitely find the speed of operation , Frame rate and burst mode , auto focus speed and accuracy and access to menu items to be a seriously refreshing difference after the 350D.
You might also find the size difference a little ( perhaps) needing getting used to!:)
I guess you will fall in love with the LCD...:cool:

ohhh, already in love with it even if I am still awaiting the new battery grip to turn up.... unfortunately not sure it will still fit in my lowpro bag so may be another item to add to the list shortly.

ok, camera now in the classifieds for the next few days before it goes onto ebay

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom