Selling bits...bulk lot or split??

Soundwave

Distinguished Member
Afternoon all,

It is with some reluctance that I will be joining the few members here & selling part of my collections :(

Now what I was wondering is should I do bulk lots or sell everything individually??

I'm basically going to be parting ways with my Living Dead Doll collection & most likely my Transformers: Beast Wars setup.

This will just leave me then with my statues, Transformers Re-issue/Masterpiece & Dragonball Z collections not to mention a **** load more space in the parents loft ;) lol

So should I try selling the collections as job lots or go the long winded route of individually pricing everything?

Thanks in advance

Neil

kj23

try both maybe. a price for each things and a few bulk prices. depends where you sell them too, you can at least haggle on here a bit but not so much on ebay.

Soundwave

Distinguished Member
Thanks KJ

To be honest my first point of sale would be here, then if no interest off to Egay they'd go but I'd prefer to give the collector family the choice first ;)

I think I'll start trawling for price ideas & then go from there this weekend.

Not sure how much people like Living Dead Dolls but I think the TF's might get a little bit :)

Thanks again

Neil

kj23

no harm in trying here first, it's free at least. i'd get it all priced up and work out potential shipping costs too, nothing worse than selling something than realising half of that's going to end up going towards postage.

gam

if you have ones that go in a set or just go well together then it might be better to sell them ones in lots

Otherwise, if it was me then probably seperate

and having underestimating shipping costs in the past myself, as kj23 says its wise to work out the weights and costs before hand

kj23

yeah, an online parcel delivery site is handy for working out costs as you can get a price estimate online and you can get it all picked up from your house.

Soundwave

Distinguished Member
Thanks for the advice again guys.

Think I'll be sending most recorded/special delivery so will work out costs using Royal Fail website

The only issue with couriers is getting the stuff collected...I cant get them collected because of work & my company are a deffinite no no for getting stuff collected from the offices :(

Anyway thanks again for that much appreciated.

Neil

baby

Standard Member
Thanks KJ

To be honest my first point of sale would be here, then if no interest off to Egay they'd go but I'd prefer to give the collector family the choice first ;)

I think I'll start trawling for price ideas & then go from there this weekend.

Not sure how much people like Living Dead Dolls but I think the TF's might get a little bit :)

Thanks again

Neil

I signed up to this forum after googling living dead doll!

I love Living Dead Dolls, some are rarer than others. But as they have made around 200 it is hard to put prices down but if you need any help and have a list I would try and price some for you. Or at least let you know what should not go cheap.
But as a rule MIB can go from £10 up to £100. There are a few that go for more but most of those were not available in the UK.

baby

Soundwave

Distinguished Member
Hey Baby,

Many thanks for the assistance.

I'm going to put a list together for you...I've got a few ;)

Need to figure out what the condition is of the tissue paper on theose which have been opened.

Most are still totally sealed though.

Will pop a post here as soon as I can.

Thanks again.

Neil

The latest video from AVForums

Star Wars Andor, Woman King, more Star Trek 4K, Rings of Power & the latest TV, movies & 4K releases
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom