Selling an old phone- what are the options ??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Venomx999

Prominent Member
Reaction score
I have a fully working iPhone SE from 2017 which cex will give me about £60 for which is satisfactory.

I also have an iphone 7 from 6 months ago from John Lewis which has a faulty NFC chip and no longer works in stores to pay for stuff with, although apple did a remote diagnostic test and said its fine even though it is not. This means it will be a grade "F" and I was advised I wouldn't get much, if any for.

I am wanting to sell one of them two phones. What are my options?

Thanks

Last edited:
If the faulty chip is still under warranty invoke the warranty with JL or Apple

Ok thanks

Is it even safe to sell your old phone? I'm having second thoughts as some hacker could gain my details

Ok thanks

Is it even safe to sell your old phone? I'm having second thoughts as some hacker could gain my details

As long as you sign out of iCloud and then do a factory reset you should be good. If you do decide to sell the iPhone 7 on here I may be interested depending on condition and if it’s unlocked etc. Don’t use nfc so no use for it. :thumbsup:

And yes it’s very safe to sell your old phone as long as you clear the data and factory reset it.

Music magpie or here , they were / are offering an extra 10% .....

I have a very old Nokia -flipup/pink + charger etc. All working battery wise.
Do I still keep & wait for a film production where it's needed?

I think sufficient information has been provided to give the OP a starting point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom