• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

seleco upside down

johnny handrail

Standard Member
hi ,just installed a seleco 500 crt, done the mechanical set up but it has been used on a table top & we have ceiling mounted it ,gone into install & selected ceiling mount but it still shows picture upside down ,any ideas or anyone want to come & install it before saturday please

Roland @ B4

Established Member
I'll do it
I promise to have it have it properly converge and right way up by 20:29 12th June cost you £500

Chris ?

Roland @ B4

Established Member
CRT is a complex bit of kit and most of the dealers had a real problem with it. So welcomed the single lens devices becuase they were so much easier to set up, even though the quality was lower. As time as marched on the single lens units are getting better. but it forced the CRT manufactuers to stop production. The teckies had to move where the popular money was too.
Sorry about the micky take.
Scan reversal should be quite simple on that unit and be in the installation manual

waltzer777

Standard Member
hi mate a man from manchester was supposed to have come down and set the convergence for me but he phoned and said why he couldnt come.if you could email me his pnone number that would be great.graham.email is [email protected] thanks.:thumbsup:

The latest video from AVForums

Is 8K TV dead? Philips OLED+907, Pioneer LX505 AVR plus B&W 700 S3 Reviews & Visit + AV/HiFi News
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Full fat HDMI teeshirts

Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom