1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Seleco SVP350 / Seleco SVT150

Discussion in 'Projectors, Screens & Video Processors' started by Red Alert, Feb 25, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Red Alert

Red Alert

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Both of these units seem rather appealing and i'd be greatful if anyone could shed some light on one or two finer points:

1.) Audio Inputs on the SVP350: Is the inbuilt stereo amplifier only connected to the internal tuner or has it also got 'audio inputs'? If so, what input are they associated with - RGB, SVHS, Video or YRB?

2.) Input Connections on SVT150: What line-up of connections does this unit have? Does it have an internal tuner or Audio Amplifier?

I'm a lowly student who simply wants a big screen for soccer, playing computer games and watching the odd movie so line-doubling really isn't an issue (apart from being well outside my price range!)

Thanks!

2. nathan_silly

nathan_silly

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Have Seleco fixed the white line on top of the screen though-Roland/Gordon?

3. Red Alert

Red Alert

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    As far as i know they haven't although almost all dealers will be able to deflect the line out of sight if doing the installation professionally. :)

4. Chris Frost

Chris Frost

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +107
    Red Alert - the Seleco 350 has 3 sets of external audio inputs: two via stereo phonos and one set via SCART. There is also stereo audio decoded from NICAM broadcasts via the projectors Tuner board.

As far as I remember the two stereo phono audio inputs associate with the two composite video inputs. The SCART will accept composite, S and RGB with associated audio.

The SVT150 has two SCART sockets (one is RGB capable), each SCART carries sound too.

As far as the white line (A.K.B. line) is concerned it will always be present on a 350. The later models had a mod to keep the line pinned high.

Regards

5. Red Alert

Red Alert

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Thanks Chris!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.