1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Seleco SVp 400 ht from ceiling mount to coffee table

Discussion in 'Projectors, Screens & Video Processors' started by cole trickle, Nov 16, 2004.

1. cole trickle

cole trickle

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    HI

Crew can someone pls tell me how wth the black remote to change my ceiling front display to desktop display?

Also can i use the following ISCAN with my my projector http://www.dvdo.com/pro/pro_isu.html

Apparently they are not making the pro anymore

Cheers Dale

2. cole trickle

cole trickle

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    ANybody??

3. Roland @ B4

Roland @ B4

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +32
    Cole This can't be done from the remote. It is done by changing some the multipin connectors inside the projector.
    The proceedure will be in the manual but once done the projetctor will require comeplete realignment.

4. Chris Frost

Chris Frost

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +107
    Re: ceiling to desktop - as Roland said change the multipin cables inside the projector, and also do the software switch using the remote otherwise the remote navigation keys will work the wrong way!! :rotfl:

iScan Pro - yes that'll work. Search this forum - similar question asked and comprehensively answered for BenC in the last couple of weeks. iScan Pro makes a big improvement too.

Regards

Chris