Seleco SVP 310 user manual

S

Skaning

Hi,

After several emails to Sim2, I now try to get som help from you guys!

I need the manual for the Seleco SVP 310. Is there someone out there that can help me with this?

Brg,

Andreas Scharin

May be worth sending Chris Frost a PM.

He is the resident Seleco expert, and might be able to help.

Regards Rob.

The Seleco 350/310 manual is the same one. The diffeences related to the lack of tuner in the 310 and also no amplifier for sound. But the setup, focus and convergence were the same.

The curent 420 manual (downloadable from SIm2) is also similar. 350 and 420 setup, focus and convergence are almost the same.

The difference is the memory bank setup. someone correct me if I have missed something or misled, but I am sure you can use the 420 manual to do the setup for the 310 - they read the same for almost all steps.

cheers

Bill

I seem to remember that some 350s were different to others. Some you used the remote for deflection only, then had to adjust an array of pots to get the convergence right... On others everything was done by remote.

Is there something specific you need to know? Have you got the black remote? If so press and hold in the button with three dots, . . . select the installation option and press exit 7 times. That'll get you into the setup menu.

I'm sure Owl could help you out.
http://www.owl-video.co.uk/new/contact.asp

Andy

Andy

After a week now, I am giving up on trying to contact Sim2.

Strange that they refuse to answer emails. I have been recommended to call them, but I haven´t got the time to call since I work all the day.

Thanks for your help though, without that I wouldn´t gone far in my effort to get hold of a manual.

Chris, thank you! You've got a pm.

Brg,

Andreas

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom