Seleco Remote Control

Discussion in 'Projectors, Screens & Video Processors' started by DexS, Aug 1, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DexS

DexS

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    HI

I am from Singapore and I owned the Seleco SVP 400 for nearly 5 years. My calibration remote model RC 3000 failed on me and the dealer in Singapore is no longer doing Seleco CRT. I thought of getting it in UK so I need some advise on where I can possibly get them online/mail order.

Many Thanks
    Dexter

2. popeye

popeye
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    You will be able to buy a replacment remote control from Owl Video Systems. Owl are the sole distributers of Seleco/Sim2 products in the UK. I had an accident with mine and Owl provided me with a new remote.
    You can contact Owl on Tel: 01825 760246 or email them at [email protected]

Regards

popeye

3. DexS

DexS

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Thanks Popeye for referring me to Owl. I have send them an email and got no reply after 4 days. Are they the biggest Seleco dealer ?

Thanks

4. popeye

popeye
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Owl video Systems are not a dealer. They are the sole distributers of Seleco/Sim 2 products in the UK. My own experience in dealing with Owl has always been positive. I'm suprised they haven't got back to you.:confused:
    Try contacting Owl on the telephone number I provided. It may be the case that they can deal with you directly or they may refer you to your nearest dealer to order a remote.
    Hope this helps.

Regards

popeye

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.