1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Seleco 350 Install Menu

Discussion in 'Projectors, Screens & Video Processors' started by michaelm, Oct 3, 2002.

1. michaelm

michaelm
    Banned

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +2
    My local has just installed a Seleco 350 CRT projector, mainly for viewing footie games. But whoever installed it has made a right old balls up. The tubes are not aligned and the geometry is very badly askew. The picture isn't even centred on the screen.

Now I've offered to try and set the picture up for them, but when I get to the Install Menu option, I can get no further and the bar doesn't even have a user's manual. I can find no info anywhere on the web either.

Can anyone help me out here. I need access to the Install Menu and a few hints about what to do when I get there.

Thanx

Mikey

2. Chris Frost

Chris Frost

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +108
    Unless you REALLY know what your doing I would suggest you stay well clear. The reason you can get no further is because the projector set-up is password protected.

The Good Samaritan thing can have a nasty habit of turning round and biting you in the ass. Get the landlord to call the installation company back in to do their job properly. It'll be much more fun for you to sit there with a pint and critisise from the sidelines;)

Regards