1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Seleco 320+ won't remember deflection ??

Discussion in 'Projectors, Screens & Video Processors' started by shabbyroad, Jun 2, 2001.

1. shabbyroad

shabbyroad

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    The subject line says it all really.
    I've managed to setup my projector however it doesn't seem to be remembering the software deflection settings no matter how many times I save either the PAL or NTSC 16:9 settings to the 'memory manager'. They always revert back to the default "50" settings I put them at when I started working on the convergence.

When I was setting up the convergence I had to leave certain switches "on" in order to adjust the convergence. If I switched them back "off" the convergence settings changed. So I've left them "on".
    Could that be the source of the problem ?

2. Guest

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi,

This is an unusual problem. When you save the settings in the memory bank you must press'memo' then 'enter' and you should see in the memory manager a message "data saved" and then "modify bank name".

Please ensure that you follow this routine.

Concerning the convergence switches - these are only used to neutralise the settings so that you can carryout the required mechanical lens alignment. They should all be facing forward eg. the same postion as the switch that turns the convergence board illumination lamps off.

Please contact Owl Service on 01825 766123 if you have any further queries.

Regards

Alan Roser
    Technical Director
    Owl Video Systems Ltd

3. shabbyroad

shabbyroad

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Many Thanks Alan,

I followed the save routine exactly as you described and it worked perfectly. (the manual is partially to blame, my addled brain is mostly to blame !)

I'll check into the switch settings and see if the same problem exists (I'm not sure if they're in the 'correct' position)

regards

Peter