1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

seleco 320 RGB

Discussion in 'Projectors, Screens & Video Processors' started by Gordon @ Convergent AV, Apr 7, 2001.

1. Gordon @ Convergent AV

Gordon @ Convergent AV
    Distinguished Member AVForums Sponsor

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +2,809
    I'm not sure that the 320 or 310 support component feeds. If they do then it's likely to be through the RGB feed.

I'm sure Chris will advise next time he's here. I'd just check that there is an input for Component on the Seleco by chucking up it's on screen input menu. I think it's button "0" off the top of my head. Do you see an option for Component or just RGB?

I'd expect the RGB inputs to also be marked as Pr,Y,Pb if they are component capable.

Hope this helps a bit. Also your DVD player is a progressive scan one unless I'm mistaken. Neither of these projectors accept progressive scan inputs or are capable of benefiting from them.

Gordon

[ 07-04-2001: Message edited by: Gordon, StereoStereo ]

2. Rob

Rob

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +33
    Hi Stefinch,

Are you the guy who bought my 320? If so there is no component input on that machine. If you run RGB, as I did You will need to run R,G,B + sync.I ran a sync on composite (scart) to the H/V (single) sync on the projector.

Cheers Rob.

3. stefinch

stefinch

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    hi the bnc R,G,B conections on my seleco 320 also the 310 has my mate as one are these the component inputs for use as from the rear of the pioneer 737 dvd player these are marked Y,PB,PR but are colour coded
    R,G and B on the rear of the 737 is this the best possible connection to use thanks for any info stefinch@bigfoot.com

[ 07-04-2001: Message edited by: stefinch ]

4. Arthur.S

Arthur.S

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I use a scart to scart for RGB on my 310. Anyone know if the BNC option is preferable? If so, why? Gordon is right, if the input menu doesn't show component in the list,it's a no go. There's a fag paper between RGB & component though, with the camps divided about 50/50.