• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Seinfeld : Complete Collection - Seasons 1-9 (33 Disc Box Set)

y2afuk

Established Member
Amazon have the amazing Seinfeld : Complete Collection - Seasons 1-9 (33 Disc Box Set) back in stock and at a fantastic price £81.97 :thumbsup: This is the cheapest I've seen it for a long time. So snap it up whilst it's stock :clap:

RickDastardly

Established Member
Thanks Sarah.

I've never seen a single episode of Seinfeld, but I love Curb Your Enthusiasm. I figured that if I like Larry Davids humour I must be ok with a classic like Seinfeld. At a price like this, what's not to like?

Cheers! :thumbsup:

INDIE

Distinguished Member
Hi,

I think we were very lucky that the manufacturers had put in a strong box as mine arrived in a plastic bag. As usual for play.

Cheers

Indie.

RickDastardly

Established Member
The inside of my box was slightly damaged (the internal wall that stopped the dvd cases sliding all the way into the outer box was torn :mad:). I don't think with play's track record of returns that it is really worthwhile trying to get it replaced. I got it for the shows, and I can't really complain considering the bargain price I bought it for.

The latest video from AVForums

Spielberg, Shyamalan, Aronofsky, Chazelle, Eddie Murphy and Mel Gibson - all the latest movies
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom