For Sale Segway Ninebot miniLITE - Smart Self Balancing Personal Transporter - Brand new

Discussion in 'Archived Classifieds' started by pop80_uk, Jul 28, 2018.

1. pop80_uk

pop80_uk

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +541
    Segway Ninebot miniLITE - Smart Self Balancing Personal Transporter - Brand new

I purchased this for myself, but have never got chance to use it.
    I have opened the box only to take these pictures, its brand new, never used and un registered

Postage cost is high due to the weight and size around £25 and by parcel force 48hr

Sold with no returns as once its registered then its locked to your account and will not be new

The serial number will be sent in a picture to the winning bidder, I will also send you some videos on how to set up the Ninebot as it requires you to complete a driving test before all the features are unlocked.

Im after £395 delivered £325 Delivered PRICE REDUCED

Spec:

700 watts of Engine power. Appropriate age: 6+
    10.5 inch air filled pneumatic tires providing smoother rides
    11 miles of range on a fully charged battery and top speed of 10 mph (depending on rider's weight and riding habits)
    UL-2272 certified-meets high standards of fire and electrical safety set by world-renown global safety science company underwriters laboratories
    Max payload of 175 pounds

Segway miniLITE
    Self Balancing Personal Transporter
    The Segway miniLITE is a truly “lite” incarnation of the Segway miniPRO. It’s scaled down – but not watered down. As a hands-free, self-balancing scooter, the miniLITE continues Segway’s tradition of innovating personal transportation. It sports the same large pneumatic tires and top speed capability of the miniPRO, and is fully compatible with the Ninebot-Segway mobile app. It’s ready to take on the urban terrain, indoors and outdoors.

Road-Adaptive Design
    10.5” air-filled tires and 1400 watts of engine power, enables the miniLITE to overcome slopes, debris, and other everyday obstacles you might encounter.

Lightweight & Portable
    The miniLITE’s compact frame is easy to manipulate. The detachable knee control bar makes it easy to stow away in tight spaces.

High-Speed Transportation
    Get around at three times the speed of walking. Reaching top speeds of 10 MPH*, the miniLITE covers distances of up to 11 miles* on a single charge.
    *depending on rider's weight and riding habits

Mobile App
    Learn and understand how to safely ride the miniLITE, customize rear LED lights, read vehicle diagnostics, adjust the steering sensitivity, adjust speed controls, firmware updates, and more!

Ambient-Light Safety
    The customizable LED taillights ensures high rear visibility day or night, rain or shine.

Intuitive Riding Experience
    Hours of practice are not necessary to ride like a pro. Learn how to ride in minutes with precision sensors and an intuitive knee control bar.

Maximum Riding Comfort
    The padded knee control bar minimizes risk of fatigue and maximizes comfort for riders while maneuvering the Segway miniLITE.

Price and currency: 395
    Delivery: Delivery cost is included within my country
    Payment method: Paypal gift or bank transfer
    Advertised elsewhere?: Advertised elsewhere
    Prefer goods collected?: I have no preference

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers should satisfy themselves that the other party is genuine by providing the following via private conversation to each other after negotiations are complete and prior to dispatching goods and making payment:

• Landline telephone number. Make a call to check out the area code and number are correct, too
    • Name and address including postcode
    • Valid e-mail address
    DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with all details being correct. It's in your best interest to check out these details yourself.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jul 31, 2018
  2. mushii

mushii

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1,205
    Can I ask where and when this was purchased and do you have the receipt?

3. pop80_uk

pop80_uk

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +541
    Purchased from a trade show I attended, I saw someone zipping around on one and bought one at the show.
    When about 3 - 4 months ago, but its just sat in my garage ever since boxed up new.

No receipt, paid, left with it and that is that.

4. mushii

mushii

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1,205
    Thankyou

5. fubar925

fubar925

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1,158
    Hi Pop80 is the price set in stone as these can be got with 2 year no quibble warranty. And as you may or may not be aware but Segway will not Honour warranty unless purchased from a Authorised reseller. Unless you can pay to send back to them and if your lucky they might repair it. Can i be cheeky and ask who was the seller? As i thought one company in the uk as full distribution for the uk. Pm if you prefer.

6. pop80_uk

pop80_uk

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +541
    Nope open to offers
    No warranty with it, its brand new and not used.

There are a number of sellers in the UK of these just from having a look on google (Segway UK, Speedyfeet, Amazon, etc etc). Not cheeky at all, but honestly I can not remember the seller. As at many of these trade shows they have weird and wonderful stuff to buy and a limited amount of it, you pays your money and you takes your chance.

Let me know if your still interested.

Thanks

7. fubar925

fubar925

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1,158
    Cheers for getting back so quick.. I ride electric unicycles myself and my daughter I ride and acm 16 and Evie and Ninebot E+ and my little boy(6) as been on at me for an age to get him a wheel but its just too dangerous. My friend owns Speedyfeet which is why i know about the Ninebot/Segway warranty situation.

I've have been looking at these for the last year or so didn't think I would see one pop up on here though. I see your in the midlands as well so pretty handy. I can offer £200 I know Im a little off what you are asking but with the warranty mentioned if anything goes wrong which they can.. (True story ended up in the river severn twice in one week with the wheels failing both times In fact Ian the owner from speedyfeet dived in the river severn to retrieve the one wheel lol..) Again I know little off asking but kinda where i'm at.
    Brett

8. pop80_uk

pop80_uk

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +541
    Thanks Brett,
    There might be no warranty, but your offer of £200 is way too low sorry.

I have read lots of positive and 5 star reviews about these (since the impulse purchase) I actually own a Ninebot E+ (which I am selling also on instruction of the wife).

I have not read a review of wheels falling off or anything like that myself, infact they seem extremely solid and well built from most reviews. I have watched many videos on your tube including those from your friend Ian and he seemed quite impressed with the Ninebot mini.

I think you will be luck to find a new one with warranty for £200, but good luck on your search.

Thanks

9. fubar925

fubar925

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1,158
    I think you are misunderstanding me I didn’t suggest at all that a wheel will fall off what I said is if something did go wrong it would be expensive to repair if you can get someone to do it..
    The main issues you will have is on the control stick and the control boards. But I don’t mean that it will happen at all by any means.

Oh yeah Ian is a massive fan of ninebot myself included I have the z10 on order.

I won’t find a new one with warranty for £200 which I why I made the offer I did as yours does not have warranty? With warranty and new they are £395 which is what your asking? In fact new here for £369 Segway miniLITE - Segway Store
    Anyway way it was an offer that’s all I didn’t mean to offend at all and I’m really interested just not at your asking.

10. pop80_uk

pop80_uk

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +541
    Not offended, not in the slightest. I am happy to consider offers, but you have to appreciate an offer of £200 for a brand new MiniLITE which sells for £369 new (as you have pointed out), is always going to get a bit of a wet fish response.

Good spot there on the Segway store, not seen that

I will adjust the price.

Delivery is going to cost me £25, so I need to factor that in to make sure I am not loosing a heap of money.

So I think £325 delivered will be the new price, that a £44 saving off that linked one you sent.

Thanks for your interest.

11. fubar925

fubar925

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1,158
    Hi pops.. sorry for late reply! I sorry I can’t do £325 buying on a whim really, I can up my offer £250 and offer to collect which would be my preferred option anyways. I know not asking but the warranty issue worries me slightly.

On a side note did you learn to ride the E+ at all?

Brett

12. pop80_uk

pop80_uk

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +541

Hi Brett,
    Honestly if it worries you I would leave it, £250 is still to low anyways, its getting better though :0)

The way I look at it is many 2nd hand things or things that are new and not used but have no warranty are sold everyday. When I bought my car it was a fair chunk of change, 3 years old so no warranty but I still bought it as it was alot cheaper than a new one.

Id go for that £369 one you sent me the link too or maybe be cheeky and see if your mate at Speedyfeet will give you one for cheap.

As for the E+, I thought I would just end up breaking my neck, and I have had the odd fall, but honestly its really easy to ride! But its up for sale now.

Ive ordered an ES1 so the wife was clear everything else had to go.

Thanks again for your interest

13. fubar925

fubar925

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1,158
    He’s a friend but a business owner... !

It’s nothing like a car at all or any other product of the like. If it fails it knackered unless you have a warranty with the dealer who would carry spares. Or you know where to get it repaired buy someone who knows how to repair them. Speedyfeet would look at it maybe but the cost of the parts alone would make it scrap. All parts are shipped in at great cost to the reseller upfront and only after they are giving official reseller status. Speedyfeet is the official uk reseller and at one point the only until they started selling over here.

You found the E easy to ride.? Took me awhile to learn,

14. pop80_uk

pop80_uk

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +541
    The E took a while but it was easier than I thought it was going to be having never ridden one before, and as above I did have the odd fall off..

The warranty seems really important to you, so I would go with a new one. Mine is brand new and never opened, but not receipt or warranty.

Agree to disagree on the car analogy then.

I have seen quite alot of reports of users of the MiniLITE travelling 300+ miles with no complaints or issues, lots of good reviews. But of course there will be some problem units.

Good luck on the search and thanks for your interest.

15. fubar925

fubar925

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1,158
    I don’t doubt that there are reviews on £300 plus miles, I have a owned ninebot c,e etc some have been fine some not ninebot P was recalled for safey issues.

Yeah warranty is pretty important when the person selling a product wants to sell something £44 less than one with it.. in honesty trying to make it work but a saving of £44 on an opened box with no warranty purchased from an unknown seller, My offer still stands but as it stands I’m out at that good luck buddy.

16. pop80_uk

pop80_uk

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +541
    Ok no issues good luck on your search

The new one you linked to is £369.00, I offered mine for £325 delivered. Delivery would have cost me £25 so the actual Ninebot is £300 so a £69 saving from shop bought new one, which is 18 / 19% discount

I appreciate your trying to get it as cheap as possible for various reasons, but equally I need to recover as much as possible of my outlay.

Best of luck again on your search.

17. fubar925

fubar925

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1,158
    Cheers mate I understand. good luck also try electric unicycle forums there is a private seller part on there might be worth a try.!