1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sega Mega Drive Alladin Help Needed

Discussion in 'General Video Gaming Chat' started by stressed out, Jul 5, 2004.

1. stressed out

stressed out

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    hello my kids have got an old sega machine and they are playing Alladin and are stuck on a page and they are getting on my t*t* moaning that they cant get through to the next level,,, so if if any one knows please help b4 i have a nervous breakdown,,,,

the bit is called the escape! and is in the lava section, you go over various jump onto rocks and get to a tunnel and when you run a lava bolder comes after you and drops down a hole and another one comes until you reach an opening and have to jump to another rock,, when they jump for the rock they jump through it and die ,, is there somthing to colect or activte so you can land on this rock ,, I have treid various things and get wasted... please help so i dont end up in a nut house, i did not play these games when I had the drive when it first came out i prefered desert storm and the roman game i think it was called centurian ,, thanks for your stressed dad

2. ezg

ezg
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1