• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

sega mega cd game

mohebi

Standard Member
hi i was hoping someone could tell me the name of a game that ive been trying to find for ages. it was released for and soon after the mega cd 1 release in uk.
it was a driving game that was mission based and followed a story rather than a racing game.. you would watch the action with most of the "playing" being where you simply pressed buttons in succession when prompted at the top of the screen to do so, (with yellow arrows!) there were many seqences where you just watched the story unfold..

i know its a long shot:D

ruggybuckle

Standard Member
I loved this game! I had to do a little search myself and I'm pretty sure it's called Road Avenger. Also reminded me that someone stole my mega cd shortly after buying it! Hope you can get some sleep now :)

Haggler

There you go 2 posts a few seconds apart, what service eh? :D

I loved this game!
On this note we beg to differ though, i thought all sega megacd games were utter crap, all fmv and little to no game, nightrap was pretty funny though.

ruggybuckle

Standard Member
There you go 2 posts a few seconds apart, what service eh? :D

On this note we beg to differ though, i thought all sega megacd games were utter crap, all fmv and little to no game, nightrap was pretty funny though.

Yeah they were crap compared to games today, but I loved all the games I had when I was a kid.. My favourite mega cd game had to be Warhawk though :)

mohebi

Standard Member
true todays games are better, but nothing really breaks boundries anymore. the difference in graphics and sound was something to look forward to with each generation of consoles back in the day...

oh man theres a saturn version!:clap:

Haggler

The latest video from AVForums

Guardians of the Galaxy Xmas Special, Strange World, Bones and All, and Cabinet of Dr Caligari in 4K
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom