Sega 2002GT

Discussion in 'Nintendo Forums' started by paiger, Jan 17, 2003.

1. paiger

paiger

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Wow, what a great game. Got it just before Xmas but have just started getting into it. Went through a 206, then a Lotus Exige (great car to get early on) and finally got my Ford GT Concept.

Just finished the final race on the 'Official race' section to be greeted with another lot of license challenges. I though I had finished the game!

Is it worth going through this lot? How much further haveI to go? I'm finding the event races too easy in the GT, do they get harder or will I have to invest in some more modest machinery to add challenge? Might get me a Datsun 120y and soup it up tonight.

2. museumsteve

museumsteve

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1,118
    yes mate, play it and love it.:) The Chronicle mode is awesome..love the way the image starts in sepia and colourizes after a while..:)
    It has a great visual style IMO and beats Project Gotham in all areas. Infact I must getback into it this weekend.:)

3. paiger

paiger

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Yeah, had a bash on the chronicle mode and completed most of them but couldn't win the last race in the Savanna no matter how hard I tried. Must have another go at it.

I like the Exige as it's cheap and gets you into a performance car early which is much more fun.

4. bobbles

bobbles

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    great game exceeded all my expectations

you may want to look at a previous thread

sega gt