Seems like the networks are not going to Pre-Order..

Reaction score
Am getting a bit fed up now, I know it's only a phone but it's wearing me down! Why have the networks not released any dates for pre-order? Does anyone think that they're going to open at 12am? and if not, who is going to wait outside the store?

Am getting a bit fed up now, I know it's only a phone but it's wearing me down! Why have the networks not released any dates for pre-order? Does anyone think that they're going to open at 12am? and if not, who is going to wait outside the store?

Apple will have told them not to do pre-order......its means apple can sell all of their stock before the networks get to sell any...... its the kind of marketing apple do.

But that said it works, last i heard apple have 600,000 iphones on reserve for people already...... that basically means they've sold over half a million before the phone even comes out...

If they do open at 12, ill probably go down and see if there's a massive queue...... But only because I broke mine and am exceptionally dependant on my phone.

I was beginning to think that they're not bothering with pre-orders and O2 have confirmed to me that they won't be, but I received an email from Vodafone today saying otherwise....

Quote:
Apple iPhone 4 is coming to Vodafone

Hello,

Thank you for registering your interest in the iPhone 4 at Vodafone. We'll be in touch as soon as we have any updates. We'll also let you know when you can pre-order this fantastic new phone. Take a look at our eForum to see what people are saying about iPhone 4.

If you're thinking of joining Vodafone and would like to bring your current number you'll need to get your PAC code from your current network. This will mean you're ready to go when the iPhone 4 is available to pre-order.
Unquote.

Just read about the PAYG iPhone 4... Seems o2 won't be selling these at launch!! Bugga, Apple are now saying their pre orders are shipping by 14th July. God knows looks like I'll be waiting for now :(:blush:

I heard Vodafone are doing pre-orders from 9am on Monday. Take it with a pinch of salt though as it's not a reliable source, just read it on another forum which was apparently quoted by Vodafone CS.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom