Seeking Sony 6000CD stereo (for ford fiesta)

ajlawton

Standard Member
Hello!

Does anybody know how much I can get a Sony single-CD car stereo for, without paying main dealer prices.

The stereo I am after was recently fitted as standard in the "Ford Fiesta Zetec Blue" special edition, but I suspect it may now be in other newer Ford models.

The stereo, description wise, is a single CD (i think you can get a 6-CD version), has orange/red facial digits when turned on, has the numbers/buttons 1 to 9 and a * and # key for dialling phone numbers via bluetooth, and has a green "answer call/dial" button and a red "reject/end call" button like on a mobile phone, again for using it via bluetooth. The stereo itself is not a standard square shape, however, the stereo is double DIN sized.

I have an 08 plate Fiesta, and I wish to remove the factory fitted Ford 6000CD as it sounds naff!, and replace it with one of these Sony stereos which sound amazing. I may need a new facia panel to do this.

Also, I currently have advanced bluetooth, steering controls and a 3.5mm AUX jack connected to the stereo, so I would need to continue using these features with the new stereo.

Any help regarding sourcing one without paying main dealer prices would be appreciated!!

Thanks.

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: CES 2021 Special - Sony, LG, Panasonic, Samsung, TCL and Hisense TV news and more...
Top Bottom