1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Seeking help !!!!

Discussion in 'Projectors, Screens & Video Processors' started by gunnerman1632, Oct 6, 2004.

1. gunnerman1632

gunnerman1632

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi,
    I wonder if anybody can help me !!! I'm looking at buying a home projector instead of a large screen tv, but I havnt got a clue what to look for etc. I have looked at some (Toshiba TLP S10 and the Panasonic LM1 amongst others) and would like to know how easy it is to install etc. Can I attach my dvd player ,video, sky box and digi theatre to the projector ?

:lease: :thumbsup:

2. hornydragon

hornydragon

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Somewhere near the M4 most of the time......
    Ratings:
    +1,215
    location budget etc needed.

3. gunnerman1632

gunnerman1632

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    What do you mean ? Is it a waste of time and money buying a projector ?

4. theritz

theritz

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +27
    gunnerman1632,

Hi and welcome to the forums............

...I don't know how you'd get that idea from horny's post !! He's asking where abouts you're located or where you intend to put your projector ?!!), and what kind of budget you have in mind - it would give people a better basis for offering you advice.

If you do some reading of threads here for the last couple of months you'll get a clear idea of what's hot at the moment (lots of new hc projectors on the market, superb quality stuff available at entry-level money) as well as lots of advice already posted for people who have posted questions very similar to your own.

Sean G.

5. hornydragon

hornydragon

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Somewhere near the M4 most of the time......
    Ratings:
    +1,215
    eaxactly sean...
    Apologies for the short post where abouuts in the world are you gunnerman? where are you putting Projector? What sort of kit do you already own and want to watch..... DVD, VCR, Satellite/cable TV, do you own a sound system? Surround sound?