See Season 2 (Apple TV+) TV Show Review & Comments

Casimir Harlow

Movies Editor
Reaction score
Thanks for this, Cas. For the review as well as the reminder that season 2 is here! I love See to bits. More of the same (with added Drax) is good enough for me!

Thanks Cas, took me a while to get into and then finish season one which wasn’t that long ago which has left me looking forward to this.

Anyone else find the way the queen speaks really annoying! Really grates on me!

Thanks cas never watched season one so will put this on the watchlist

God! I loved season 1 so much…kinda came out of nowhere and was absolutely batshit! In the best way.
decided I’m gonna re watch S1 and let the episodes build up for a binge, if I can resist that is.

Thanks Cas, took me a while to get into and then finish season one which wasn’t that long ago which has left me looking forward to this.

I was going to ask something similar, watching season 1 myself, and 2 episodes in, it’s not grabbed me yet, but sounds like it’s worth sticking with?

I was going to ask something similar, watching season 1 myself, and 2 episodes in, it’s not grabbed me yet, but sounds like it’s worth sticking with?
It does get better as it goes on. It also becomes easier to just accept that blind people probably can't do half the things that you're seeing. So, gets better, and you'll settle more into the fiction. I've watched season one twice now and it was even better second time through.

Thanks for the review, Cas. I loved Season one! By far the best series on ATV IMO. This sounds like a promising start for Season two.
If you haven't SEEn SEE, do check it out. Although the show may not "Grab" you, it will slowly entice you into its world.
Sylvia Hoeks as the Queen is something to behold..

GO.
I WISH TO PRAY ;)

Only recently saw the first season and though its a little all over the place, it rather embraces its insanity and as a result is surprisingly compelling - Momoa is great value as a lead as always and Sylvia Hoeks as The Queen really steps up for the theatricality of the whole thing, especially in this opening episode.

Big Dave is obviously the primary attraction of this season but I'm more excited about the fact that Jonathan Tropper has taken the reigns as the showrunner - he was one of the creators and showrunners of Banshee and Warrior so he's got some real pedigree in contemporary action TV so hope he brings some of that to this...

Caught the opener of Sonar (at least that's what we call it in our household) season 2 last night. It has moments of breathless glory in fighting violence and gore but then does things that constantly made me raise my eyebrows again - ahem, the tunnel.
However, then you get the wonderful scenery, sets and intelligent thrilling drama to draw you back into monkey man walking and stalking Baba.
The Queen gets a bit shrill at times and I fear tinnitus may set in but she's so comically devious, I try to overlook it.
Some decent new characters with a kind of Little Finger and his beloved brother (yikes), one legged friend, and we get Hoon Lee (hopefully much more of him) and the former wrestler who I respect and enjoy with the gravitas can mange: not only in stature.
It's still a mental concept but I can't seem to stop watching.
If only Apple would stop pushing woke music redoes.

Solid start to season 2 :)

I cant in all honesty say that I was a fan of 'See' season one, but it looks like the producers have lifted their game for season 2 with more money spent,more apocalyptic vista and more Game of Thrones like battle scenes, which itself has some irony as like during GoT these battles could be fought during a pitch black moonless night too, as all the warriors are blind. Fortunately for fans of See we can actually see what's happening.

I'm sorry to say I am fully offboard with See now. Season 2 feels like just a heck of a lot of 'S***, we may have to make five seasons of this, slow it the hell down'. Which is a shame. And they've destroyed the amazing picture quality with practically every scene afforded a dark filter over the camera so very little of it has any pop. See season one wasn't for everyone, and I think too they have tried to make this season appeal to a wider audience and in doing so have dumbed it down a lot. I'm just not sure who it's for now. A really awful second season after a promising start.

I only watch it because of the witchfinder and toad... Best two characters.

What a Finale...........

Saved the best to the last episode

Started Season 2 last night and watched 2 episodes, no messing around and straight into it.
Was it this violent or gory in Season 1 ?

Yeah I think I might of just forgotten it, does seem to be a step up in Season 2. Not complaining though some of the fight scenes have been great.

I think they've stepped up the overall level of gore in comparison. To be honest, I'm not a big gore fan so I preferred Season 1 in that respect.

Finished Season 2 last night, great last episode and great setup for a Season 3.

I will miss
Toad though :(

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom