Secure your Playstation Network Name NOW!!!

this is actually becoming an interesting point...
i have had my US ps3 for a week or so now and created my EU name via the link posted here. I want to download demos etc from the network now, but to do so now would mean registering the ps3 with a US address.
Does this mean that the first time I go on the PS network it would link the actual machine to the US? I want my ps3 to be properly registered on the EU network which obviously isn't active yet.
Maybe I should just wait in case of irreversibly registering to a fake US address..

sho

does any one know how i can check my game tag ? i can logg in but i dont know if i have the tag i wanted or not, as it only says my name & email info

gamertag registered as: PooonTang
Atleast its not classed as 'unsuitable' at the moment

just registered too........ look for weedavey on the 23rd!

Hi iv signed up with my gamertag being Mark0605, but does this mean that getting the free James Bond blu ray is forfeited, because you are not registering from the 23rd on a PS3?

Hi iv signed up with my gamertag being Mark0605, but does this mean that getting the free James Bond blu ray is forfeited, because you are not registering from the 23rd on a PS3?

I think it means registering the console itself.

If we keep the same user login (on the PS3) but change the registered PSN account (from USA to UK) will we keep our friends lists and game saves etc? Just if you have to make a new user login it will be a bit annoying.

Did this link turn out to be a phishing scam ? I registered via the link at the Begin of the thread i received the e-mail response but when i go to the Playstation site to try to log in i can't ? i tried to get them to send me my password by the E-mail account i signed up with but it keeps coming up not known. Getting a bit worried now someone tell me you can't log on until you have your PS3

Hi I have this problem as well, starting to get very annoyed.

Like you I have the two emails from Sony confirming all the details but when I try to log in it says "Problems logging in? Continue with your PLAYSTATION®Network registration here" but when I try to register again it says it can not use that email address, when I try to retrieve my password it says "The Email you have submitted is not recognised. Please try again."

If this is not working by Friday I will not be a happy bunny :nono:

I can't register, it doesn't have any selection available under country and language???

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom