Secure a slot on the COD4 Beta

• Thread starter Deleted member 112955
  • Start date

Deleted member 112955

Reaction score
Got this email from Game:

Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare (Xbox 360)

The critically acclaimed Call of Duty series explodes into a modern day setting on Xbox 360 with Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare - and we've got a special treat for Pre-Order customers.

Everyone reserving their copy of Call of Duty 4 before launch will also snag themselves an exclusive slot on the Call of Duty 4 Xbox Live Beta!

Starting on 7th September 07, the Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare Beta will give eager Xbox Live gamers the chance to sample the online multiplayer mode of Activision's latest stunning war shooter.

There's only a limited number of places, however, so hurry and
Pre-Order Call of Duty 4 now!

The Team
GAME.co.uk

Link to preorder http://www.game.co.uk/lowdown.aspx?lid=7478&cm_mmc=game-_-360-_-Cod4Widget-_-email

Yes wonder if you can order get the code and cancel
Btw
Any need to start a new thread?

Call of Duty 4 Beta?!?!!? What's that all about then ;) First I've heard of it...

[/end Sarcasm Mode]

Will they charge me now for the game or when it is dispatched?

Well i hope they charge before dispatch in this instance as otherwise there seems to be nothing stopping someone from ordering hundereds of copies and getting all the codes and then auctioning them off and cancelling the order. I would've assumed they'd have given only one code per household but apparently it's one per copy if you order several.

Btw
Any need to start a new thread?

I thought that if i'd have posted it in the COD4 beta thread then some people might not have noticed the offer. I'm sure the mods will merge if they feel it necessary.

Well i hope they charge before dispatch in this instance as otherwise there seems to be nothing stopping someone from ordering hundereds of copies and getting all the codes and then auctioning them off and cancelling the order. I would've assumed they'd have given only one code per household but apparently it's one per copy if you order several.

I'll be missing this one then as I do not have the funds this week.

Just ordered my copy off the back of the beta ;);) so may have to "pass" on the code when i get it :devil:

Eurogamer are giving free codes away this Friday for the Euro Beta. No details on how it works just have to log onto the site Friday morning.

Clicky!:thumbsup:

Eurogamer are giving free codes away this Friday for the Euro Beta. No details on how it works just have to log onto the site Friday morning.

Clicky!:thumbsup:

I'll have to keep an eye on that one, some friends of mine want in :rotfl:

Cheers dude :thumbsup:

Would imagine it'll be mailed on Friday when the Euro beta goes live.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom