Secret Santa 2021 Reveal Thread - Happy Christmas Everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Am i too late to get in on this?
Not even dec yet 🤣

How on earth did this pass me by this year?!?!? Love me a bit of Secret Santa :thumbsdow:thumbsdow:thumbsdow

Missed it this year for the first time in 7-8 years.
I’d be a nightmare to buy for anyway, as I’ve not been active on here for a long time.

I’ll certainly keep an eye out for the gift reveal thread. It’s great to see all the funny stuff you received.

Enjoy people!

Missed it this year for the first time in 7-8 years.
I’d be a nightmare to buy for anyway, as I’ve not been active on here for a long time.

I’ll certainly keep an eye out for the gift reveal thread. It’s great to see all the funny stuff you received.

Enjoy people!
We could have 4 late entries?

oakland

Mainly Lurking
U and me

Oh no is it too late! Please can I be added? I been so busy :(

The late runners list:
Oakland
Mainly Lurking
Showoff
Singhisking
Djt111

Just ordered my gifts.

sorry, folks, i've had no notifications at all about this thread - thanks to @Barbs77 for the pm

i'll sort out the stragglers now - it limits who your santa might be, but we tend to have the reveal anyway

have you all signed up via the elfster link?

ace, three is enough to make it interesting - you all ok to give it 24 hours or so to see if @oakland and @Mainly Lurking want to join in?
Sorry, didn't notice any notifications, thanks to a 1k vets bill last week I'll have to decline but my old dog still being here with us for Xmas was worth it and the best Christmas present ever.
Have fun all 😍

Sorry, didn't notice any notifications, thanks to a 1k vets bill last week I'll have to decline but my old dog still being here with us for Xmas was worth it and the best Christmas present ever.
Have fun all 😍
with two pooches aged 12 & 11, all i can say is yikes...that and you're absolutely right, no greater present - thanks for letting me know, pal

I'll try to get my SS gift sorted this week. I've already got an idea of what to get.

with two pooches aged 12 & 11, all i can say is yikes...that and you're absolutely right, no greater present - thanks for letting me know, pal
14 and 15 years here, really didn't think the 15 year old was coming home when we took her to the vet hospital but my little trooper wowed 'em and she's snoozing on the sofa :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom