Secret Santa 2021 Reveal Thread - Happy Christmas Everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.
a few days left to sign up to elfster if anyone else is interested

two days left to register

edit - ignore that, 9 days left, my brain can't cope atm....:D

Last edited:
How I didn't see this thread I don't know! Count me in, signed up on Elfster and apparently it is my 9th time round.

Doesn't feel like Christmas without this :)

Should all be there as expected on Elfster, let me know if there any issues

just tell me you've already gifted to everyone else on the list and you'd be sorted

Another weekend nearly over and I think I have sorted the leak in the shower tray.

Another weekend nearly over and I think I have sorted the leak in the shower tray.
Did you post in the DIY forum, I think there is one, with some images of your problem?

TIMELINE

RSVP Deadline: 20/11/2020
Last day for people to join your gift exchange.
Draw Names Date: 21/11/2020
Names are randomly drawn the day after the RSVP deadline. My trusty internet elves will notify everyone who they are buying a gift for.
Gift Exchange Date: 20/12/2020
This is the date people should receive their gift by.
Just an fyi, I think this is a bit wrong...;)

oh, christ...mas

thanks, pal - my head is cotton wool at the moment, and obviously was back then - will go and fix it

Oh go on then, it's too much fun snooping around. But remember, if you rarely post and and don't give me any serious ideas, you'll end up with a bath mat too :thumbsup:

Oh go on then, it's too much fun snooping around. But remember, if you rarely post and and don't give me any serious ideas, you'll end up with a bath mat too :thumbsup:
Ooh can't wait. :rotfl:

make sure you've registered on this year's elfster link, pal

Sorry guys, circumstances mean I have to withdraw :(

@drhcnip - Tony, sorry mate, but please pull me out of the secret Santa this year. I'm considering binning AVF.

Edit: Don't worry Tony, I've removed myself on Elfster's website. Thanks for organising this year and previous years :thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
ah, sorry to see you go, pal, hope everything's ok with you

Status
Not open for further replies.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom