Secret Santa 2021 Reveal Thread - Happy Christmas Everyone!

jsniper

All mine have been ordered my end. Just waiting on delivery so it can all be consolidated before being sent on

KyleS1

Distinguished Member
Please don't write on here when you post them, as it makes it a bit obvious for people who then receive a gift, who it is from. ;)

jsniper

Ahh, you miss understand. I'm not sending mine any time soon. Just a progress update! :smashin:

KyleS1

Distinguished Member
Ahh, you miss understand. I'm not sending mine any time soon. Just a progress update! :smashin:
Was just a general comment as a reminder, not aimed at anyone.

drhcnip

Distinguished Member
@oakland

if you're around, i'm going to make the 'subs bench' draw at around noon tomorrow if you'd like to take part - unfortunately, with your profile restrictions, i can't see if you've been on or not

Barbs77

Distinguished Member
20211203_204800.jpg

So my Secret Santa has delivered a gift, super organised. Also I deduce that this Secret Santa has a wicked streak, it will sit under the
Christmas tree for 22 days, hope it's not a kitten....

Showoff

Distinguished Member
I received a request via Elfster to add some items to a wish list. I didn’t want to pick out any specific items, but included a few ideas in text and as below, which I hope helps my SS?

Any type of cool gadget, anything related to beer/ales. I recently got into making pizzas with an Ooni Koda 16, so something related to pizza making/cooking would be nice. If you’re really stuck I can never have too many socks (size 10).

:thumbsup:

drhcnip

Distinguished Member
i have to say, this is the first year i've added anything specific to my wishlist - previously i've done exactly as you have and added it as an 'item' to the wishlist - and my santas haven't failed yet...interpreting people's tastes is half the fun...

N3ptun3m00n

I come to the stark realisation today that stalking me may be a little difficult to gauge as I’m mainly lurking about reading and the odd classified. So I have just updated my wish list to give some basic ideas of things I have an interest in just incase it’s needed! 👍👍👍

busterbenny2001

Distinguished Member
You're supposed to put it under the tree and be tortured by it for a few weeks. Lol.
Haha yes but its not wrapped up, I’d be terrible so if wife wraps it It can be the only present under the tree :) then I’ll be dutifully tortured ,,,

Barbs77

Distinguished Member
Might have mentioned this on here but many years ago, I and another female had just started in a new job. First Secret Santa with this Company. I had heard of past years gifts and was a little scared. Each person was given there gift and had to open it in front of everyone in the Deptartment. Obviously as new starters we were first. She opened her gift and it was a video ( shows how long ago it was) It was 'Home Alone' with all the stars being photos of her family as they had taken their first holiday without their Son.

Me I got a Pussy Grooming kit, each item had a tag attached and hidden in shredded paper. Was, I was so scared... number 1, a tub of cat food, with the note, before a night on the tiles you need something to eat. Number 2, a flea comb, tag read... you need to look good on your night out. Number 3, a Flea collar, tag read ..... you can guess. There were 10 tags and the last one was a picture of my cat. It was fab still makes me laugh now.

drhcnip

Distinguished Member
updating the op as gifts are received - please let me know via pm if there are any problems sending out etc, please, as i don't seem to be getting notifications for the thread anymore

Spiderpig

Distinguished Member
Mine arrived. Safely put under the tree. A gentle shaking offered no clues!

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: CES '22 TV Announcement Round-up, Plus, Most Anticipated Movies of 2022 and More...
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Latest News

Philips unveils A7507 TWS headphones and new rugged outdoor speakers
  • By Andy Bassett
  • Published
Philips FB1 soundbar will use Fidelio wireless platform
  • By Andy Bassett
  • Published
Philips announces OLED807 and 8807 The One TVs for 2022
  • By Andy Bassett
  • Published
Lenco launches 400 series turntable and speaker combo