Secret Santa 2021 Reveal Thread - Happy Christmas Everyone!

Showoff

Distinguished Member
Missed it this year for the first time in 7-8 years.
I’d be a nightmare to buy for anyway, as I’ve not been active on here for a long time.

I’ll certainly keep an eye out for the gift reveal thread. It’s great to see all the funny stuff you received.

Enjoy people!

djt111

Missed it this year for the first time in 7-8 years.
I’d be a nightmare to buy for anyway, as I’ve not been active on here for a long time.

I’ll certainly keep an eye out for the gift reveal thread. It’s great to see all the funny stuff you received.

Enjoy people!
We could have 4 late entries?

oakland

Mainly Lurking
U and me

drhcnip

Distinguished Member
sorry, folks, i've had no notifications at all about this thread - thanks to @Barbs77 for the pm

i'll sort out the stragglers now - it limits who your santa might be, but we tend to have the reveal anyway

have you all signed up via the elfster link?

Showoff

Distinguished Member

Mainly Lurking

ace, three is enough to make it interesting - you all ok to give it 24 hours or so to see if @oakland and @Mainly Lurking want to join in?
Sorry, didn't notice any notifications, thanks to a 1k vets bill last week I'll have to decline but my old dog still being here with us for Xmas was worth it and the best Christmas present ever.
Have fun all 😍

drhcnip

Distinguished Member
Sorry, didn't notice any notifications, thanks to a 1k vets bill last week I'll have to decline but my old dog still being here with us for Xmas was worth it and the best Christmas present ever.
Have fun all 😍
with two pooches aged 12 & 11, all i can say is yikes...that and you're absolutely right, no greater present - thanks for letting me know, pal

Mainly Lurking

with two pooches aged 12 & 11, all i can say is yikes...that and you're absolutely right, no greater present - thanks for letting me know, pal
14 and 15 years here, really didn't think the 15 year old was coming home when we took her to the vet hospital but my little trooper wowed 'em and she's snoozing on the sofa :D

The latest video from AVForums

Sony Bravia XR A80J OLED TV Review
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Latest News

Audioengine launches compact S6 powered subwoofer
  • By Andy Bassett
  • Published
What's new on Sky and NOW UK for February 2022
  • By Andy Bassett
  • Published
Piega launches Ace Wireless speakers
  • By Andy Bassett