Secret Santa 2021 Reveal Thread - Happy Christmas Everyone!

Showoff

Distinguished Member
Well done to all this year. It’s been a great little group to be part of and from what we have seen the gifts have been top notch!!

Looking forwards to next year!

We should have a Secret Santa Elite Level where the buy in price is £100 minimum lol 😂
It would be great to have Bill Gates signed up and join the AVF SS Elite as he does on the Reddit gift exchange. :laugh:

Showoff

Distinguished Member
hopefully he'll pop up at some point - haven't seen him posting for a while, not in the threads i read anyway
From my experience, it’s always been people who only post in the classified section all year and then join AVF SS. Anyway I’m over it. :)

Spiderpig

Distinguished Member
Sorry for not saying thank you sooner but wanted my kids in bed so I could enjoy it..!

So Cheers to my SS..!
You’re welcome! I thought you might like that one, glad to see it’s going down well!

KyleS1

Distinguished Member
From my experience, it’s always been people who only post in the classified section all year and then join AVF SS. Anyway I’m over it. :)
I must admit I’ve had a few that are classified posters only

heathen666

Distinguished Member
I must admit I’ve had a few that are classified posters only
I had that a few years ago and they didn't respond to any questions on Elfster. I have to admit I wash tempted to buy them some of the things that they had sold on the classifieds.

Showoff

Distinguished Member
I had that a few years ago and they didn't respond to any questions on Elfster. I have to admit I wash tempted to buy them some of the things that they had sold on the classifieds.
And there in lies the problem.

All you know is what they don’t want, as they sold it.
Or what they already now have, as they bought it.

:laugh:

Beany31

Distinguished Member
I think most of mine are classifieds but I post in random sections here and there 😀

Once again though I have loved taking part this year. Well organised and run smooth. Was gutted when @KyleS1 advised me his item was broken but FairPlay to beer hawk they got it sorted at the last hour :) quite hassle free as well.

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: CES '22 TV Announcement Round-up, Plus, Most Anticipated Movies of 2022 and More...
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom