Secret menus/functions in the Hitachi 42PD5200?

I

Introid

Hi,

does anyone know something about secret functions/menus for tht plasma?

Thanks!! :clap:

There is a lot of grey functions in the menus, is it normal?

Like Pal Filter Comb, Color Auto, Color, Gamma and so on... :confused:

Or you could of course be a little bit more helpful and either explain what a phrase means or provide a URL to a site explaining the terms in the menus.

Some options in the menus will only apply to certain types of input signal. For example the "Hue" setting will only be enabled if an NTSC signal is present.

With an RGB input, its quite common for the colour setting to be disabled. PAL Filter Comb, its not receiving a PAL signal?

frag

Pal Filter Comb is only available when a Pal composite signal is being received. You have an RGB signal. The Colour Auto is only available when you're receiving an NTSC composite/S Video signal. The Gamma function seems to have been deleted.

Blu Ray said:
Pal Filter Comb is only available when a Pal composite signal is being received. You have an RGB signal. The Colour Auto is only available when you're receiving an NTSC composite/S Video signal. The Gamma function seems to have been deleted.

Is the gamma function really useful? Nobody have some extra functions???? :confused:

Well im sure I have seen it someplace but cant find it now

I just want something to help with the blocking a dodgy skin tones on some TV programs

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom