Second TVDrive?

warrej

Novice Member
I've a TV Drive and a second non-TVDrive box, for which I pay £15 a month. I assume a second TVDrive would be an extra £10 per month - can anyone confirm this? I would be tempted if it was an extra fiver, but ten pounds extra is just too much - I couldn't justify the monthly bill!!

mbrighton

Novice Member
yep - i got 2 tv drives. £10 for first and £15 for the extra one.

warrej

Novice Member
mbrighton said:
yep - i got 2 tv drives. £10 for first and £15 for the extra one.
Thanks. Supreme (£17), Sky Sports (£22), TVDrive (£10), additional box (£5), comes to £54 :eek: Can't justify another £10 per month just for TV :(

mbrighton

Novice Member
warrej said:
Thanks. Supreme (£17), Sky Sports (£22), TVDrive (£10), additional box (£5), comes to £54 :eek: Can't justify another £10 per month just for TV :(
I know - i had to lose sky sports to get another tvdrive:thumbsdow
Starting to wonder if I've made a mistake due to lack of new HD stuff.:rolleyes:
Let's hope Prem Plus and Premiership on SSHD become available on a match by match basis;)

def

Novice Member
lol, pity me then, my cable bill is £130 a month, and I have that talk-evenings-and-weekends thing.

AdieJ

well, i think sky are doing things the right way with there cheaper broadband and also there lower price sky talk for £5 per month unlimited land line calls...

I think telewest will have to start to re-think there pricing.....again.

Ade

Ned Senior

The fine lady said it would be £10 per month for an extra TV Drive but I would have to pay a second channels sub too "foo dung"... however a second box just plain old standard cable is £5 pm extra and that includes channels!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(yeah I know I've mentioned going back to sky on another thread but as a gentleman I shall honour my contract)
Pic on sky sports HD at comet A1 and my BBC 1 ITV on Sky+ miles better than sd cable. BTW

kmhphoto

Standard Member
Stollystarter said:
:clap: Just got a deal offuv TW 2x TVDrive, Supreme TV, 2Meg internet, standard phone line £83.49 Per mth do you agree this is good???:clap:

I have 3x TVdrives, Supreme TV, 10mb linternet, standard phone line for £90.00 a month.
Telewest are under pressure to maintain their customer base because of Sky's recent offers on internet and telephone.

Ned Senior

kmhphoto said:
I have 3x TVdrives, Supreme TV, 10mb linternet, standard phone line for £90.00 a month.
Telewest are under pressure to maintain their customer base because of Sky's recent offers on internet and telephone.
Wow; Cool!!
The people at telewst told me on the phone that you can only have a maximum of three services alongside your phone as there is signal degradation if you have more than three...(??do you have two lines running into the house??) so I am going to ring them and enquire how come someone has 3 x tv AND the internet as that makes 4 services!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kmhphoto

Standard Member
Stollystarter said:
Wow; Cool!!
The people at telewst told me on the phone that you can only have a maximum of three services alongside your phone as there is signal degradation if you have more than three...(??do you have two lines running into the house??) so I am going to ring them and enquire how come someone has 3 x tv AND the internet as that makes 4 services!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've no idea if they installed any extra lines into the house when we first moved here. We had set top boxes to start with but recently changed to 4 TVdrives when we installed plasma's. We are finishing the last two installations in the next few weeks and will be having TVdrives in the remaining bedrooms too. Telewest have not said there is a limit.

I've also just arranged to have 2 x TV Drives + 1 regular set-top box, standard phone and 10 meg line at our other home. They first quoted £93.00 but then reduced it to £82.50.