Second Television but no socket

Discussion in 'Freeview & YouView' started by heliboymal, Jan 31, 2009.

1. heliboymal

heliboymal
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi,

Hopefully the informed can help me here. I am in the military and as a result move every couple of years to various styles of house etc. I am currently in a house with 1 TV socket, in the lounge but we are keen to get a TV in the bedroom. Are there any options out there that will negate drilling in walls, etc. I am keen to put down a small footprint but if the only option is to get a second aeiral slot then might have to bite the bullet. Currently have loft aerial that goes to a Humax 9200 box in my lounge for info. Any pointers appreciated. Thank you

Mal

2. fernandez

fernandez

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +995
  3. heliboymal

heliboymal
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Thanks very much for your speedy reply. A couple of supplementary questions if I may?

The Digi sender sounds like a good solution but I have a Wireless LAN and am concerned about interference etc; should I be or does it work fairly well in modern digital homes?

If I were to get a second TV Point in the bedroom I take it I would need a splitter in the system somewhere and as it is a loft and not a roof antenna then are there power issues? Also is this expensive to do?

Thanks again

Mal

4. fernandez

fernandez

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +995