Second hand price for a Tosh 32WL56P ?

JamieBee

Prominent Member
Reaction score
I want to sell and upgrade and I have had it a year. What do people think it is worth ?

I just sold my 6 1/2 month old 32wlt58 for £550 last week.

I'd say £450 tops. There was someone after a 32"LCD over in the classified sales/wanted forums.

nick501 said:
I just sold my 6 1/2 month old 32wlt58 for £550 last week.

I'd say £450 tops. There was someone after a 32"LCD over in the classified sales/wanted forums.

Thats more than I thought to be honest as it has been replaced by the 58 and 66 range since. I paid £850 for it just over a year ago.

You had your TV for just 6 and a half months and then sold it ?

yep......i too have been badly bitten by the upgrade bug and am now the proud owner of a 37wlt66!

shame i'm having to get it replaced due to 'backlight bleeding' though.

Ha ha - I appear to be suffering from the same disease. I am starting to regret not getting a 37" TV.

The 37WL66 is the one I am considering getting. What are your thoughts on it (other than your one has to go back) ?

Can only really fit a 37 incher on my cabinet so gonna have to stick to LCD I think rather than go plasma.

well i only use it for xbox 360 and the odd dvd so i cant really comment on the PQ for normal telly. However I am relieved to say the PQ is 99% as good the 32wlt58 which i was really impressed with. There is a tad of smearing noticable but i am very fussy about this and would've not noticed if i was looking for it. I'd have a look at a panasonic 37px60 (plasma) if i were you as it's a similar size and price and apparently gives better pics with normal telly.

When i demo'd both sets with the xbox 360 there was nothing between the two. But I was put off the Plasma as there was a green tinge to edges when the picture moved.

Good luck with your purchase!

nick501 said:
well i only use it for xbox 360 and the odd dvd so i cant really comment on the PQ for normal telly. However I am relieved to say the PQ is 99% as good the 32wlt58 which i was really impressed with. There is a tad of smearing noticable but i am very fussy about this and would've not noticed if i was looking for it. I'd have a look at a panasonic 37px60 (plasma) if i were you as it's a similar size and price and apparently gives better pics with normal telly.

When i demo'd both sets with the xbox 360 there was nothing between the two. But I was put off the Plasma as there was a green tinge to edges when the picture moved.

Good luck with your purchase!

So when do you notice the smearing ? When watching dvds or playing 360 ? I will be also using mine for 360, dvds and sky (not got HD yet but will do when prices come down and more channels available). I think I am at a 5 times sitting distance of the height of the TV so SD should be ok on a 37 inch TV?

Have just looked up the Panasonic and it although it gets high praise, it seems to have a lower resolution than the Tosh and no VGA port (which I currently use for 360).

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom