• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Searching for movie title

monstarr1

Novice Member
About twenty years ago ( not sure which years exactly ), I saw a movie with what I remember to be an Asian cast, that had a scene where some guys had been tied to chairs and were beaten/tortured/pressed for information(I think it was some mob/yakuza issue). It was in a basement I think, and I think the room had tiles....

The thing that makes me remember this movie, is that one of the captors takes a gun and puts it right on the very top of the head of one of the guys tied to a chair, and pulls the trigger. Not pretty, but made me remember that scene.

I told a friend about this movie many years ago for different reasons, and he asked me for the name of the movie. I couldn't remember, and he still asks me till this day, if I ever say he is forgetful or tease him in other ways. I have been searching as best I can, but with so little to go on, I don't know where to begin, and am hoping the internet can work its magic.

Driving me nuts, please help

The latest video from AVForums

Is 8K TV dead? Philips OLED+907, Pioneer LX505 AVR plus B&W 700 S3 Reviews & Visit + AV/HiFi News
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom