Searching a teen detective series from the 90s

Phillo

Novice Member
Reaction score
Hi community,

I am searching an older series or movie (approx. 90s or late 80s) which I saw in my childhood.
First of all, I am not sure if it was a movie or a TV series.

I can remember these:
It was a kind of adventure and detective. I am not sure if the film was set in New Zealand or Australia but from the vegetation, it could fit.
A group/gang of teen boys which wore jeans and T-Shirts. They had a kind of camp inside a hill - maybe it was an old bunker.
Inside the “hill-camp” they had a periscope with which they could see outside.
At some point, another boy came and had to pee - he accidentally hit right in the periscope and one of the gang members got it into the face.
Because of this the members got angry and confronted the other boy and said that it is "their territory".

Maybe someone can remember these and knows which TV-Series or Movie it could be?

Thank you in advance :)

Hi community,

I am searching an older series or movie (approx. 90s or late 80s) which I saw in my childhood.
First of all, I am not sure if it was a movie or a TV series.

I can remember these:
It was a kind of adventure and detective. I am not sure if the film was set in New Zealand or Australia but from the vegetation, it could fit.
A group/gang of teen boys which wore jeans and T-Shirts. They had a kind of camp inside a hill - maybe it was an old bunker.
Inside the “hill-camp” they had a periscope with which they could see outside.
At some point, another boy came and had to pee - he accidentally hit right in the periscope and one of the gang members got it into the face.
Because of this the members got angry and confronted the other boy and said that it is "their territory".

Maybe someone can remember these and knows which TV-Series or Movie it could be?

Thank you in advance :)
I know one from the 60s called The Adventures of the Terrible Ten

Upvote 0

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom