• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

SeaNanners, Hutch & trumpf podcast

Swordfish

Prominent Member
There are so far 3 podcasts on iTunes called Host Migration done by the aforementioned. These guys are 3 of the best/wellknown COD commentary video makers and all post to Machinima. They are quite entertaining and interesting if you are into video games and predominately the COD series. They talk about a lot of random stuff to do with video games and especially MW2. This week one of the directors from Machinima is on with them. If you watch their videos and like their commentary, they might be worth a listen.

Fishgold

Established Member
I've never heard of them, but I'll go and have a listen/ watch. I tend to watch BlameTruth's videos, I quite like his humour.

Hubba-EX

Prominent Member
Pretty good podcast, probably my fav games related podcast infact atm. They need a PS3 player to balance things though. WingsofRedemption or OnlyUsemeBlade would be cool.

BTW Gooner, watch some Wingsofredemption stuff, I enjoy watching his commentary vids.

Last edited:

Swordfish

Prominent Member
Hubba-EX said:
Pretty good podcast, probably my fav games related podcast infact atm. They need a PS3 player to balance things though. WingsofRedemption or OnlyUsemeBlade would be cool.

BTW Gooner, watch some Wingsofredemption stuff, I enjoy watching his commentary vids.

Cheers Hubba I will. Onlyusemeblade often does dual commentarys with the guys above but frankly just running around with a knife doesn't interest me. Blametruth does commentarys with them too, he's pretty good. Also check out Trumpfs latest vid s&d on estate. He only really plays s&d and is very good at it. I think his YouTube I'd is iinsanityxx.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 8K TV dead? Philips OLED+907, Pioneer LX505 AVR plus B&W 700 S3 Reviews & Visit + AV/HiFi News
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom