Sea Of Thieves Xbox One Review & Comments

Looks like it has a Nintendo filter on it...

What's the premise? Persistent always on line game? Team vs Team? I didn't catch the presser so not sure what it's about based on that vid.

I'm glad Rare aren't making Kinect games anymore but I'm not 100% sure what type of game Sea of Thieves is other than pirates and ship battles.

Most people wanted an older IP to make a comeback, but instead we get this crappy pirate game. What a let down, I'll have to make do with Yooka-laylee instead. I'm excited for the Rare collection though, lets hope they remaster some of the games as well.

Not entirely sure what this is supposed to be. An MMO kind of thing?

With a bit of luck, maybe they let them off the leash to innovate and see what they come up with.

Is it kind of Guns of Icarus type game, as that looks like it could be quite fun.

I really hope this turns out to be a throwback to Rare's glory days.

I'm not sure about the ship battles. I like Rare's games but I'd imagine the turning radius of a pirate ship wouldn't be too quick so movement might be a little slow.

I hope there is more to it than being on a ship.

Has potential to be good. Loved being a pirate in Black Flag so if this has a big open sea with lots of islands to explore, booty to be plundered and grog to be drunk then I'll be quite happy.

Yeah really looking forward to this and rumours are that it will be Feb 2017 so not a huge amount of time to wait for it.

Looks like is so coop orientated and I'm not sure how well it would play out with randoms not using voice chat.

To me though, like so many multiplayer games, it would be so much better playing with mates in same room. Definitely keeping an eye on this to see what new info comes out.

Can I have 2 minutes of my life back please ....lol

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom