Se7en - £7.99

Also £7.99 at Amazon. It will be a Xmas present now.

Also £7.99 at Amazon. It will be a Xmas present now.

ahh thanks..just what i wanted nwgarratt

...jokes aside it is a great price for a classic..have all the extras transferred over from the great dvd releases?...ive spent over £200 of blu-rays in the last 3 months..and that is starting to sound ridiculous?!..when i see bargains like this though its virtually impossible not to click the buy button!

edit: damn you AVforums..i could not resist that film at that price..ordered!

Last edited:
Ordered. Great movie at a reasonable price.

Ordered. Great movie at a reasonable price.

yeah absolute classic..not to sound cliche..but at that price youd be mad to miss it!:D

I was umming and ahhing about getting it but I finally pressed the purchase button. It's a great price. I hope Play will have The Exorcist or Fight Club in anothe Monday Madness sale. Haven't watched it since it was first at the cinema so I am really looking forward to it again.

Oh great, that lasted a long time then. Never got around to ordering it yesterday and it's back up to £12 on both sites now :mad: Would have bought it to compare to the Dutch Disc at eight quid, but I'm not spending more than a tenner (from what I remember it was only a tenner before the price reduction). Stupid procrastination.

It was a Mega Monday only deal. It was £11 before the deal.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom