SE w850i web & walk help

Discussion in 'Mobile Phones Forum' started by Gemz1982, Dec 28, 2006.

1. Gemz1982

Gemz1982

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    hi, I`m having trouble when trying to log in to hotmail and my bank through web and walk, although I can log into my college account through it. I get as far as the log in sreen, put my details in, then it comes up with a message saying 'website not certified'. I contacted t mobile about it and they said that not all handsets work on some websites!! so what is the point in being offered web and walk for this handset and potentially others.

has anyone else had this problem??

many thanks

2. Gemz1982

Gemz1982

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    can you cancel web n walk at anytime? as I have it free for 3 months. i am in my first month but want to cancel it as it is not much use 2 me... can I cancel it after the free period? and how much notice would be needed?

thanks

3. siany

siany

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +21
    You can cancel it anytime. If you tell them now they'll remove it from your next bill.

4. WillyShatsWig

WillyShatsWig

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +71

You can cancel Web & Walk any time you like.

I am having trouble setting up Web & Walk on my w850i, how easy was it for you? Did T-Mobile just send you the file and you executed it on your w850i, then it worked? Or did you have to set it up manually?

I've been on the phone to T-mobile tonight for 40mins trying to get it to work, but the operator didnt seem to know what she was saying (seemed to be reading out of a book).

Could you please tell me exactly what you had to do to get it working on your phone? Also, if possible could you tell me your Data Communications and Internet Settings details?

Much appreciated. Chris.