SDi Modded dvd players from the uk

fatrich

Hi
this could be of interest to those chaps wanting an sdi modded region 2 player, Techtronics sell the sdi mod for £600.00 + the price of the player, i am sure if a few folk got together bulk buy could mean discount.They dont advertise the mod on there web site due to lack of demand but im sure we could change that.
richard

Fatrich

Would they rero fit the mod, as could keep my 737 then.

Could swallow this price!?! Only gotta find a grand plus to get a HTPC built around the H3d then.........................

Rgds

Nathan

C

Couch Potato

I paid £750-£800 for a modded region free RA82 which has the best MPEG decoder yet, you really need to knock that price down or go to JVB in holland and see what they'll do for a power buy.

They also sell the mods for peanuts if you're willing to mod yorself, involves SM soldering tho'

Steve

buns

Banned
I think we need to scope out someone who we can pay to do some mods if we supply them the bits......

ad

Mark Grant

Novice Member
Originally posted by Couch Potato

They also sell the mods for peanuts if you're willing to mod yorself, involves SM soldering tho'

Steve

Hello Steve,

How much is peanuts approximately?

Any links to info on SDI mods for DIY?

SM soldering is not too much of a problem for me ;)

Mark.

fatrich

they will mod your pioneer 737 just send it over with £600.00 and bingo, the more i look at £600.00 its a lot of money..

i am in the process of getting a denon 1600 sdi modded for $800.00 which will be a region 1 machine but step down trannies are cheap enough

cheers

rich

C

Couch Potato

Originally posted by Mark Grant
Hello Steve,

How much is peanuts approximately?

Any links to info on SDI mods for DIY?

SM soldering is not too much of a problem for me ;)

Mark.

How does 79 Euros sound for a Denon 1600? Or 139 Euros done by JVB. The link is here

Richard, they'll do a 1600 for 139 Euros not £600, check them out these are the people I got my Panasonic RA82 from, very good to deal with.

Hope this helps

Steve

C

Couch Potato

Originally posted by fulabeer
I think the price quoted is for their multi region mods and not SDI?.

Here are the SDI prices

SDI prices

Oooops :blush:

Thanks Paul, I guess I was a little eager!!

Steve

The latest video from AVForums

Movies Podcast: Star Trek in 4K. Is the new boxset worth it?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom