[SD] Rome - Season 2 (5 discs) £17.99 + P&P @ DVD.co.uk (bargain?)

krish

Distinguished Member
rome_s2.jpg

Just received a Find-DVD price alert for this at £17.99
- however, it does not take account of additional P&P which I was surprised to find as I was about to purchase :mad:

www.find-dvd.co.uk/DY16561.htm
www.quidco.com/dvd-co-uk
www.dvd.co.uk/product.asp?id=DY16561
Rome - The Complete Second Series £17.99
Postage & Packaging £1.99
Additional Items £0.99

To maximise your VAT savings as we offer more items for sale at DVD.CO.UK, we are separating out the cost of picking, packing and posting on some of our items. This allows us to reduce the overall cost of these items and, as previously our prices were inclusive of postage and packaging, will benefit customers who buy multiple items from us.

Any items with a separate P&P charge will say so on the product details screen and have the amount shown on the checkout before you confirm your purchase.

Postage and Packaging is added based on an initial postage charge and then an "Additional Item" charge for any other items for which there is a P&P charge. For example:

If you bought one of the 'Rome - The Complete Second Series' shown in the example on the left you will only pay

* One times £17.99 for the 'Rome - The Complete Second Series'
* Initial postage of £1.99
* Total cost of order £19.98

If you bought two of the 'Rome - The Complete Second Series' you will pay

* Two times £17.99 for the 'Rome - The Complete Second Series', or £35.98
* Initial postage for the first 'Rome - The Complete Second Series', £1.99
* Additional Item postage for the second 'Rome - The Complete Second Series', £0.99
* Total cost of order £38.96.

Buying one item would cost £19.98, buying two items reduces the price per item to only £19.48.

*NOTE* Deliveries to addresses outside the UK will incur a further surcharge shown at the bottom of each products details and on the checkout screens.
Season 1 is also the same price + P&P .... however it is £17.99 delivered at HMV.com (the price I paid for it at HMV.com last year)

Does anyone know if Season 2 is in a matching box?
- i.e. that nice wooden(ish) box ('Comes packaged in a ultra-lightweight wooden substrate')

I will wait until it really does drop to £17.99 delivered, seeing as I already have HBO's HD broadcast caps

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Sky Glass, Epson Laser Projectors plus Home Cinema Subwoofers and More…
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom