SD Card Problems???

morb666

Novice Member
Hi,

I have just tried to save a video to an SD card and watch it on the PS3. I converted the .mov to an .mp4 using video 9 copied it to the card and stuck it in the PS3. The PS3 recognised that an SD card had been inputted but when I selected it under Videos it said "No Videos Found"....fair enough I thought I must have done something wrong.
I then took the SD card out of my Wii (which has a few.JPG pictures on it) and tried that in the PS3....again it recognised the SD card but when I went to photos it said "No Photos Found"..now this is odd as the Wii can see the .JPG's no problem...I'm beginning to think that my PS3 has a faulty SD slot or something...can anyone offer any advice??? (It is a standard 1GB SD Card)

Thanks,
Mark Morb.

Gunhawk

Novice Member
If i remember, you have to press triangle and view all, not just press X on the SD card option that comes up when you put on the SD card.

Or something like that. Try that. :thumbsup:

drskhaled

Novice Member
yeah, either the movies or pics need to be in appropriately labelled folders (ie music or pictures etc) or just press triangle and view all to find the req'd media.

morb666

Novice Member
Brilliant, well done guy's I had to press Triangle and then Display all and it worked....great stuff.

:thumbsup:

The latest video from AVForums

Panasonic HZ2000 OLED TV Review: The best OLED for movie viewing in 2020
Top Bottom