Scrubs Season 1 & 2 £10.50 each

I can confirm that they are a decent site.. quick shipping from the land of oz too

Sick Boy said:
Anyone have trouble using their site? Seems to stay on processing payment screen for ever with nothing happening. I cancelled out of them but order history still shows orders as being accepted.

Good spot by the way.

Exactly the same for me - I got the 'processing' message for 20 minutes before I gave up and went to bed - but a few hours later got this e-mail:

"The cancelled order was order number *****.

Payment of AUD $24.89 made towards this order has been applied as credit to your user account.

Regards,
DVDCrave Administration" :confused:

Great spot rhythmslave, thanks :smashin:

Ordered both yesterday (I think you save AU$1.00 if all on one order), within minutes of reading your post. I had no problems during the checkout and payment process (used Firefox), and received the despatch notice this morning. So possibly may arrive for the weekend?:thumbsup:

Subject: DVDCrave Order Update
Date: Tue, 7 Mar 2006 14:37:24 +1030 (CST)

Your order has just been updated, and all items ordered have been
shipped by Priority Air Mail.

Date Ordered: 7/3/2006

DVD Crave (S.A.) Pty Ltd
ABN: 45 699 335 225
1/471 Payneham Rd.
Felixstow SA 5070 Australia

Ph +618 8365 5958

Shipping Method: Priority Air Mail

The following item(s) from your order were shipped today:
DVD - Scrubs Season 1 (4 Disc) (Qty: 1 Cost: AUD $20.39 Exc. GST each)
DVD - Scrubs Season 2 (4 Disc) (Qty: 1 Cost: AUD $20.39 Exc. GST each)

Regards,
DVDCrave Administration
www.dvdcrave.com

Product Code Quan. Price Alloc Shipped
DVD - Scrubs Season 1 (4 Disc) 19427 1 20.39 1 1
DVD - Scrubs Season 2 (4 Disc) 22799 1 20.39 1 1
Alloc = stock allocated and ready for shipping
Shipped = stock has been shipped
Shipping: AUD $8.00
Insurance: AUD $0.00
Total: AUD $48.78

Products: AUD $40.78 (GBP £17.29)
Tax (GST): AUD $0.00 (GBP £0.00)
Shipping: AUD $8.00 (GBP £3.39)
Insurance: AUD $0.00 (GBP £0.00)
Total: AUD $48.78 (GBP £20.69)

Both are well worth having, great US comedy. I ordered from DVDCrave and delivery was pretty good considering the distances involved. Great price at the moment too.

Ive never risked buying 2 items from them together as it goes over £18, and didnt want to risk customs :(
Hope they send yours seperately Krish

It will be fine as it isn't over £18, its £17.29 before shipping (" Products: AUD $40.78 (GBP £17.29)") :smashin:
- and my credit card statement backs up this FX rate

I've never have problems with however many items there are, as long as the total item price has hovered around £18 - and have frequently got away with a few pence over with boxes of items from DVDPacific.com as I think they may allow +/- a few pence because of FX rate fluctuation

You dont have to worry about customs with DVDCrave because they mark all packages with a low value and as a Gift.

Never really checked the amount that they put on my previous items.. but cheers guys.. will bulk the order next time :)

What kind of packaging do these come in?

If you mean from the supplier...

My last crave packaging was cardboard... a bit like Amazon.. but was immaculate on arrival

added.. strong thick cardboard

I mean the DVD's themselves. I already have had several orders from them.

According to the description for series 3

Product Description:
Packaging: 1 Amaray case with 4 discs

My order for season 1 & 2 arrived today. The packaging was similar to Amazon's cardboard covering, and the cases are in perfect condition. On the cardboard case is a preprinted label stating that the contents are a gift with a value of $30AU (my order was over $40).

All in all I am very happy - recommend to anyone thinking about it.

Xav

xavk1 said:
My order for season 1 & 2 arrived today. The packaging was similar to Amazon's cardboard covering, and the cases are in perfect condition. On the cardboard case is a preprinted label stating that the contents are a gift with a value of $30AU (my order was over $40).

All in all I am very happy - recommend to anyone thinking about it.

Xav

Mine too :D :thumbsup: :smashin:

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom