Scrolling AVF Pages

DPinBucks

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Does anyone else get jerky scrolling when viewing AVF with Internet Explorer? It was driving me mad. Using the scroll wheel, the page moves in a series of a few small jerks, about 1/10 of a second apart, so that I often go too far and have to (jerkily) scroll back. It only happens with AVF.

Anyway, as I said, it was driving me mad. I find that it's fine with MS Edge, so if there are any IE diehards out there, switching to Edge might be worthwhile. Edge does seem to have improved quite a bit since I gave up on it in the early days of W10.

That isn't a complaint: it's simply an observation; I can live with it.

This is a complaint:

The drop-down menus at the top of the page are too sensitive. "FORUMS" is on the cursor path to the 'Back' button, and drops down and stays down whenever the cursor moves over it, no matter how quickly. Then again, perhaps this is just me being over-picky.

This is a complaint:

The drop-down menus at the top of the page are too sensitive. "FORUMS" is on the cursor path to the 'Back' button, and drops down and stays down whenever the cursor moves over it, no matter how quickly. Then again, perhaps this is just me being over-picky.

In preferences you can change from drop down menus on hover, to "on click"

upload_2017-6-28_15-36-50.png

Scrolling fine here on IE 11

People still use IE oO

I would never browse AVF on anything other than my phone. Smooth here

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom