Screws for Infocus 4805

cinemagary

Prominent Member
Reaction score
Can any one tell me where I can get screws for the Infocus 4805 that fit into the screw holes in the bottom of the projector.
Thanks to Kadders I understand these are standard M4/4mm bolts, it is a daft question but is that the diameter of the bolt and does M4 stand for machine bolt :confused:
I am going mount the projector on a rear shelf and would drill through the shelf an use the screws to keep the projector in place, I hope I can get a little more advice :)

You could try a model shop that sells remote control car kits and accessories. I needed some M4 bolts in a hurry for an installation and found them in a shop called Wonderland among the wheels tyres etc. for the radio controlled cars.
They will be described as M4 bolts so you don't need to worry about which bit is 4mm.

M4 is a Metric 4mm screw/bolt. Can be found in most Hardware stores including B&Q.

Watch your length though; you've only got about 10mm inside depth before you'll be touching PCBs.

I have pm'd you - I'm sure I mentioned B&Q before. They (and other hardware stores) will be happy to help you.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom