• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Screws for Infocus 4805

cinemagary

Can any one tell me where I can get screws for the Infocus 4805 that fit into the screw holes in the bottom of the projector.
Thanks to Kadders I understand these are standard M4/4mm bolts, it is a daft question but is that the diameter of the bolt and does M4 stand for machine bolt :confused:
I am going mount the projector on a rear shelf and would drill through the shelf an use the screws to keep the projector in place, I hope I can get a little more advice :)

Warpaint

You could try a model shop that sells remote control car kits and accessories. I needed some M4 bolts in a hurry for an installation and found them in a shop called Wonderland among the wheels tyres etc. for the radio controlled cars.
They will be described as M4 bolts so you don't need to worry about which bit is 4mm.

binbag

Watch your length though; you've only got about 10mm inside depth before you'll be touching PCBs.

K

Kadders

I have pm'd you - I'm sure I mentioned B&Q before. They (and other hardware stores) will be happy to help you.

The latest video from AVForums

Guardians of the Galaxy Xmas Special, Strange World, Bones and All, and Cabinet of Dr Caligari in 4K
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom